1. Just 700 Steps to famous Waikiki Beach
2. Spectacular 34th Floor Skytracker Pool, Hot Tub, BBq's and Dining Area, Games, and 360 degree views, watch sunrise to sunset and Friday night fireworks.
3. Relax in the Skybender Lounge with pool table, workstations, 85" screen TV (great for early or late check in/ outs or if you need a bit more room. Complete with ice and vending machines
4. Skyscape Sauna, with a view of the famous Diamond Head crater
5. No need to rent a car as the Pacific Monarch is centrally located within the heart of Waikiki, but if you do there is onsite parking (for a fee)
Worry free travel with a host that resides on site to welcome you before, during and after your stay (and we have a 24 hour front desk, should your flight gets delayed.
700 Steps away from your front door, you can rent a SUP or surfboard (and a lesson), go on a Catamaran Ride and see sea turtles and sometimes whales if in season. The nightlife and best restaurants, food trucks and entertainment are steps away.
Don't forget you can visit Diamond Head, Pearl Harbor, Lanikai Beach, Hanama Bay, Turtle Cove, Macadamia Nut Farms, Sunset Beach and much, much more.
Aloha from Dynamo Deb in World Famous Waikiki Beach
Reach me on Social Media